The Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
Produce a Bachelor of Mathematics Education who early in his career can use the knowledge and skills acquired as a problem solver to become :
- Professional staff who excel in the field of education (PEO 1).
- Individuals who can develop themselves through professional education programs, further study and lifelong learning (PEO 2).
- Individuals who can demonstrate honesty, etiquette, responsibility, communicate their scientific ideas, take the initiative, and have a leadership spirit in their field (PEO 3).
The Programme Learning Outcomes (PLO)
- Graduates are able to recognizes the formal structure of simple mathematical problems in basics mathematics and advance mathematics to support the professional competence of teachers and further studies
- Graduates are able to design innovative learning based on the concept of mathematics education and learning.
- Graduates are able to design mathematics learning media, both manipulative learning media and ICT-based learning media.
- Graduates are able to design research in the field of mathematics education.
- Graduates are able to use general knowledge concepts to support professional teacher competencies.
- Graduates are able to produce innovative work, in the fields of education and entrepreneurship.
- Graduates demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
- Graduates are able to demonstrate skills / skills to use ICT.
- Graduates can carry out innovative mathematics learning.
- Graduates are able to show a responsible attitude in their own work and can be given responsibility for the achievement of group work.
- Graduates are able to demonstrate good workplace and social ethics.